the process of shedding tears (usually accompanied by sobs or other inarticulate sounds);
"I hate to hear the crying of a child"
"she was in tears"
having branches or flower heads that bend downward;
"the pendulous branches of a weeping willow"
"lilacs with drooping panicles of fragrant flowers"
- A weeping woman cowered on the ground.
- The weeping willow is taller than the poplar.
- The weeping willows looked fresher and greener after the rain.
- Her eyes were red with weeping.
- Weeping is a normal response to pain.
- weeping willow [植]垂柳
- weep 流泪
- weeping spring 渗流泉
- weeping forsythia 连翘
- graphical weeping point 图示漏液点
- weeping fungus 腐木菌
- weeping eczema [医]湿润性湿疹...
- Chinese weeping cypress 柏木
- weeping out 冷凝毛细管
- weeping dermatitis [医] 湿疹
- weeping tree 垂枝树
- weeping spruce 垂枝云杉
- weeping pipe 滴水管
- come home by the weeping cross 遭受挫折
- come home by weeping cross 受挫折(后悔自己的行...
The weeping juniper, whose branches droop as though they are about to draw their last breath.出自： Lady Bird Johnson