- [U]乳,牛奶 a white liquid produced by women or female animals for the feeding of their young, and in the case of cow's and goat's milk drunk by human beings or made into butter and cheese
- vt. & vi. 产奶,挤奶 yield milk; draw milk from a cow, goat, etc.
- vt. 榨取; 勒索 extract money, information, etc. (by guilt or dishonesty) from a person or institution
a white nutritious liquid secreted by mammals and used as food by human beings
produced by mammary glands of female mammals for feeding their young
a river that rises in the Rockies in northwestern Montana and flows eastward to become a tributary of the Missouri River
any of several nutritive milklike liquids
take milk from female mammals;
"Cows need to be milked every morning"
exploit as much as possible;
"I am milking this for all it's worth"
add milk to;
"milk the tea"
- A baby vomits milk from repletion.
- She dribbled some milk onto the cereal.
- The cat lapped up the milk.
- I am boiling the milk.
- Now the cubs are growing fat on mom's milk.
- The farmer whistled as he milked.
- John has to milk the cow early in the morning.
- They try to milk information from the factory.
- The milk powder has lumped.
- The milk you put out in the saucer was quickly lapped up.
- The milk tends to sour.
- The milk soured when it was left in the hot sun.
- The milk is overflowing the cup.
- The milk was frozen solid.
- The milk was drunk by a little cat.
- The milk won't keep till tomorrow; we'd better drink it now.
- Go easy on the milk—that's all we've got till Monday.
- The boy was sent to buy the milk.
- She skimmed the milk of its cream.
- We must save the rest of the milk for tomorrow.
- The hot weather has soured the milk.
- I poured the milk from the bottle into the cups.
- Add the the milk to the flour, and then mix in 3 eggs.
- The milk went sour.
- The cat licked up all the milk which had overflowed onto the floor.
- You have to keep watching to prevent the milk from boiling over.
- Blend the milk and eggs together.
- Turn off the gas, the milk is boiling over.
- The cat quickly lapped up all the milk.
- In our city milk is supplied to each house in bottle.
- Two spoonfuls of sugar are too much for a glass of milk, but one is not enough.One heaped spoonful would strike a happy medium.
- He drinks a glass of milk.
- He filled me up a glass of milk
- Every one on the dairy farm pledged that they would not spoil one pound of milk in the whole year.
- He went to his neighbour to beg for some milk to feed the motherless baby.
- She calmed the baby by giving him some milk.
- He squeezed her some fresh milk.
- He quenched his thirst with a glass of cold milk.
- The pan overflowed with boiling milk.
- I owed them for milk and potatoes.
- She existed only on milk.
- We mix butter, sugar, milk and flour for a cake.
- Animals give us meat, milk, wool and leather.
- For adults, the most common foods are milk, eggs, peanuts and seafood.
- Bread and milk is wholesome food.
- Stir milk into a cake mixture.
- Yesterday I read in the paper that milk would cost more.
- The mother told the child to eat up her spinach and to drink up her milk.
- The heat had caused milk to go sour.
- Cows give milk.
- Children, drink up your milk.
- The can contains milk.
- The owner of the shop is trying to blend water and milk.
- Let me remove the milk jug.
- Some mothers prefer to nourish their babies with milk.
- My brother loves poetry, it's mother's milk to him.
- It's no use crying over spilt milk.
- The farmer milks the cows twice a day.
- The government was accused of milking the people.
- If I see an advantage,I milk it.
- The island was milked by the invaders for five centuries.
- absorb milk 吸收乳汁
- add milk 添奶
- boil milk 煮牛奶
- cut off milk 断奶
- deliver milk 送牛奶
- dilute the milk with water 用水将牛奶稀释
- drink milk 喝牛奶
- empty milk 倒干奶
- express milk 挤牛奶
- feed milk to a baby 用牛奶喂婴儿
- give milk 产奶
- lap milk 舔食牛乳
- make the milk go bad 使牛奶变质
- obtain milk 获得奶
- pollute milk 使奶受污染
- pour milk 倒奶
- suck milk 吮乳
- water milk down 给牛奶掺水
- boiling milk 沸腾着的奶
- clean milk 干净奶
- cold milk 冷奶
- drinkable milk 饮用奶
- enough milk 足够的奶
- fresh milk 鲜牛奶
- low-fat milk 低脂牛奶
- non-fat milk 去脂牛奶
- pure milk 纯净的奶
- skimmed milk 脱脂乳
- sour milk 酸奶
- spilt milk 洒了的牛奶
- sweet milk 甜奶,加过糖的奶
- warm milk 温奶
- breast milk 人乳
- chocolate milk 巧克力
- cow's milk 牛奶
- goat's milk 羊奶
- ice milk 冰奶
- mother's milk 母乳
- milk board 牛奶管理部
- milk resources 奶资源
- a basin of milk 一盆奶
- a bottle of milk 一瓶奶
- a bowl of milk 一碗奶
- a glass of milk 一杯奶
- feed on milk 用乳汁喂养
- milk a cow 挤牛奶
- milk a piece of news 套出一条新闻
- milk little bugs 挤小虫子的液汁
- milk the people 榨取人民的血汗
- milk bitterly 充满仇恨地勒索
- milk briskly 轻松地榨取
- milk consequently 不断地榨取
- milk furiously 愤怒地榨取
- milk incessantly 不断地榨取
- milk savagely 蛮横地榨取
- milk shamelessly 无耻地榨取
- milk spectacularly 特殊地勒索
- milk tactfully 巧妙地榨取
- milk villainously 罪恶地勒索
- milk from 从…榨取,从…取得
- milk information from 从…处取得信息
- milk out of 从…榨取,从…取得
Out of the woman's great brown breast the milk gushed forth for the child.出自： P. S. Buck
Milk is an excellent food for man, and..an equally good food for bacteria.出自： M. Pyke
One cup of coffee, milk and no sugar.出自： L. Cody
This cow being troublesome..he had..milked her himself.出自：Medical Physical Journal
The goats were led from door to door to be milked into jugs.出自： R. Sutcliff
- mother' milk意思是“母乳,生来爱好的东西”。
误 It is a cow in the milk.
正 It is a cow in milk.那时小麦正在灌浆。
误 The wheat then was in milk.
正 The wheat then was in the milk.
析 in milk的意思是“在出奶时期”; in the milk的意思是“谷粒等正在灌浆”。
- ☆ 直接源自古英语的melcan，意为牛奶，乳。