a newspaper or official journal
publish in a gazette
- He was reading The Phoenix Gazette.
- Lydia looked back down at the piece she had been reading in the local gazette.
- His appointment was gazetted last week.
- London Gazette 伦敦公报
- Official Gazette 《菲律宾政府公报》...
- have one's name in the gazette 被宣告破产
- be named in the gazette 被宣告破产
Far-off Calcutta papers, such as the Indigo Planters' Gazette出自： R. Kipling
In March 1895 I was gazetted to the 4th Hussars.出自： W. S. Churchill
Though the crime is not gazetted Punishment is palpable and that's the same As Law.出自： P. Porter
- newspaper 报纸
- paper 纸
- periodical 期刊
- publication 出版
- sheet 被单
- journal 日志
- newsletter 时事通讯
- newssheet 单张报纸(通讯稿)...