clearly characterized or delimited;
"lost in a maze of words both defined and undefined"
"each child has clearly defined duties"
showing clearly the outline or profile or boundary;
"hills defined against the evening sky"
"the setting sun showed the outlined figure of a man standing on the hill"
- The mountain was sharply defined against the eastern sky.
- The powers of the police need to be clearly defined.
- The powers of a judge are defined by law.
- When boundaries between countries are not clearly defined, there is usually trouble.
- defined benefit 限定利益
- well-defined 定义明确的
- user-defined word 用户定义字
- well defined 轮廓分明的(清晰的...
- ill-defined 不清楚的
- define 规定