英 [s?'t?f?k?t] 美 [s?r't?f?k?t]
- n. 执照；证(明)书
- vt. 认可；批准；发证书给 ...
- [C]证明书; 执照 official written or printed statement that may be used as proof or evidence of certain facts
a document attesting to the truth of certain stated facts
a formal declaration that documents a fact of relevance to finance and investment; the holder has a right to receive interest or dividends;
"he held several valuable securities"
present someone with a certificate
authorize by certificate
- The driver's certificate was suspended by the police.
- He was afforded a certificate upon completion of his course of study.
- This is an accredited course and participants will receive 4.5 college credits and a world recognized Certificate of Nutrition upon completion.
- Bocog originally promised to issue a certificate of recognition to the participant in its global campaign whose slogan was adopted.
- After approval, a certificate of approval shall be issued by MOFTEC.
- If you are successful, the official will confirm the record and you will get a certificate from the Guinness Book of World Records stating that you are a world record holder!
- They dragged the mayor in, just to give away a few certificates to the kids.
- I happened to find my driving certificate.
- award〔confer〕 a certificate 授予证书
- gain〔get, obtain〕 a certificate 拿到文凭,领到执照
- give〔issue〕 a certificate 发给证书〔执照〕
- grant a certificate 颁发证书
- hold a certificate 持有证明〔证件〕
- suspend certificate 吊销执照
- false certificate 伪造证件
- medical certificate 诊断书
- tax-free certificate 免税证明
- teaching certificate 教师证书
- birth certificate 出生证明
- death certificate 死亡证明书
- gift certificate 礼券
- graduation certificate 毕业证书
- marriage certificate 结婚证书
- share certificate 股份证书