英 [?'mi?li?re?t] 美 [?'mi?li?re?t]
- vt. 使改善；使变好
- vi. 改善；变好
to make better;
"The editor improved the manuscript with his changes"
"The weather improved toward evening"
- Everyone wishes to ameliorate his own condition .
- He works hard to ameliorate his family's poor circumstances.
- It is not clear what can be done to ameliorate the situation.
- Self-talk can thus ameliorate our status.
- Steps have been taken to ameliorate the situation.
- The situation has ameliorated.
- deteriorate 恶化
amen ambush ameliorate scheme ameliorate living standards ameliorated genetic algorithm ameliorate working conditions ameliorated miller compensation Ameliorate saline - alkali soil ameliorate the people's livelihood ameliorated method for pretreatment ameliorated integral anti-windup PID ameliorated continuous rigid-support beam method