filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock;
"an amazed audience gave the magician a standing ovation"
"I stood enthralled, astonished by the vastness and majesty of the cathedral"
"astounded viewers wept at the pictures from the Oklahoma City bombing"
"stood in stunned silence"
"stunned scientists found not one but at least three viruses"
- I was amazed to see how readily I understood.
- Virtually everyone is amazed and wants the technology in their home.
- Who enraged almost as much as he amazed him.
- amaze 使吃惊
- astonished 惊讶的
- aghast 惊骇的
- thunderstruck 吓坏了的
- astounded 动词astound的过去...
- stunned 震惊的
- shocked 震惊的
- startled 震惊的
- surprised 惊讶的，吃惊的，惊奇的...
- flabbergasted 动词flabbergas...
- dumbfounded 惊呆的
- staggered 非常吃惊的
- taken aback 吃惊
- astonied <古>大吃一惊的...